Friday, April 18, 2008

190 MPH

Have you ever heard someone say that their life is going a "hundred miles an hour!?"
Most of us know that the term means our life is busy and we feel like we have more to do than we can get done. Their are times at the CSF office people feel like that and when you throw in the excitement of our Expand Adventure it makes seem even faster.

That is what it looked like here yesterday at CSF. I was so proud of our CSF volunteers. We had three volunteers (David & Barbara Hood and Ragan Sokoloski) who were here for almost 4 hours getting the last Expand info all packaged up and ready to be mailed. We had two more Public School volunteers serving here at the same time getting other information complied. Mix that extra stuff in with the normal things happening and these days at CSF we are going a hundred miles an hour....and you know what? I love it! Would not have it any other way! I love going fast....I love being involved and seeing not just action, but purposeful action. Action that changes the world.

Speaking of going fast...Tonight at 7pm I will be at Lowes Motor Speedway enjoying being a part of the Jeff Gordon racing school. I will take the class and then get to drive by myself 12 laps at top speeds of 140 MPH. Then I get to top the night of with a ride-a-long drive with a pro driver that will take me a few laps around at 190 MPH.

That is going to be awesome! I can't wait to push the petal to the metal and drive 140 MPH around the racetrack! (If some of you insurance thinking type people are thinking this may be a quick way to obtain the money for Expand....just know that was a sick thought and the Point Man Policy CSF has on me does not include skydiving and race car driving.) HA HA

I am honored to have been offered this gift from a CSF Player. It will be fun! If your bored and want to spend a cool night at the track I was told that anyone can come hang out and watch. The Hibbard family would love to have you hang with us!

This Sunday is going to be great! Come ready Dream BIG as we continue our Expand Adventure.

Today's Bible Reading: Matthew Chapter 5

This is one of the most famous chapters in the Bible. We get the classic teachings on how we are to live a Blessed Life and what to do to get! Re-read those slowly and think through what we are learning for Expand. Moreover, heed the warnings and teachings of Jesus is Chapter 5 as it looks like these teachings could be taught in direct response to the nightly news!