Friday, February 13, 2009

Anniversary Service Tour

Over the next few months we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary as a church. As you know, we have decided not to celebrate in a normal way. No big banquets, no huge picnic, no one BIG night of music and festivities......nope, we are celebrating by serving on our community! We are doing 10 service projects that deeply impact some important needs in our area. Hundreds of volunteers and thousands of dollars will be invested in our community. Our new website has a special page to tell you about each project and give you the dates each one will occur. It is our hopes that you will be a part of as many as possible. As a matter of fact....some have taken our 10 for 10 challenge.

Click on this link Team Church Anniversary to read all about them.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Have you given your special card with the insignia away yet? Also, MEN.....even though V-day will be over....this Sunday I will be giving some everyday verbal romantic tips away that will help you in your quest to be what my wife calls....."Mr. Wonderful!"

Also, please whisper a prayer for those killed late last night in the plane crash in New York area. I believe that 47 people were killed....all on the flight and one on the ground.


"As the deer longs for streams of water,
so I long for you, O God.
I thirst for God, the living God.

When can I go and stand before him?
Day and night I have only tears for food,
while my enemies continually taunt me, saying,
“Where is this God of yours?”

Psalm 42:1-4