Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fellowship Service Tonight

Tonight will be a great night! I love our Fellowship Services! It is a great time for us all to take a "worship" break in the middle of the week! Tonight we will enjoy our first Christmas worship songs of the season, communion to usher in the Holiday season, teaching and the materials for each family to celebrate Advent, Parent/Child dedication and we will round off the night with another exciting baptism!

If you are feeling a little down...not ready to celebrate Thanksgiving or the birth of our Savior....then this Fellowship Service is what you need!

Look what Psalms 34:1-5 "I will exalt the Lord at all times, His praise will always be on my lips. My Soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord and He answered me; he delivered me from all my fears!"

Everything starts at 7pm!

We have child care for 0-kindergarten.

See you tonight...as THE FELLOWSHIP Gathers!