Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Looking Like Christmas

Are you in the Christmas mood yet? I am getting there.....

We have our tree up...just not decorated. We have our wreaths out...just not up.

About half of my neighbors have their lights and decorations up, so I still have time to keep up. However, my guess is that by Sunday night everyone will have their stuff up and the full sparkle of the season will be in full bloom. With any luck I too will be done by Sunday night. I really do love the sights, sounds and feel of the decorations that go up every year. For one month our whole city/community seems to match and have a similar look and feel to it.

If you are lagging behind in Christmas cheer and holiday mood, then you need to be here Sunday morning. Our stage design team has done a "magical" and incredibly beautiful job with the stage this year. If you are feeling "Scrooged" on Sunday, then the sight of the stage and cafe area will cheer you up. The incredible arrangement of Christmas music will inspire you and I believe this weeks message will enlighten you.

This week we start a very unique but timely Christmas message series called:

My Grown-up Christmas List:

** December 2nd Get Over Christmas Past
** December 9th Enjoy Christmas Present
** December 16th Prepare For Christmas Future

December 23/24th Follow That Star...A Special Christmas Service
We will have 5 identical services: Sunday at 9, 10:30 & 12; Monday night at 5 & 6:30.

Invite as many people as you can for this life changing Special Christmas series!